With 2023 coming to a close let's take a look forward and what exciting events and attractions are coming to the area in 2024.
- The Return of Run Disney: Run Disney is making it's return after many years of haitus January 11 – 14 2024. Runners can participate in 5K, 10K, and Half Marathons through the most magical place on earth. There will also be a Halloween Half Marathon September 5 – 8 2024.
- New Star Tours Storylines: A new storyline option featuring Ahsoka from Disney Plus is coming to Star Tours in Tomorrowland among other to be announced.
- Haunted Mansion Expansion Area: This new area will feature a gift shop and garden. The completion date is TBD but construction will begin in January.
- New Dining in the Downtown Disney District: There is a plethora of new dining options coming to Downtown Disney in 2024 including the Parkside Market, Din Tai Fung, Paseo, Centrico, and Porto's Bakery and Café.
- Tiana's Bayou Adventure: The most highly anticipated of all the new additions to the parks in 2024, Tiana's Bayou Adventure is a retheming of the Splash Mountain Attraction. No solid release date has been announced but we expect it to open late next year.
All this is only the tip of the iceberg regarding what's to come next year as Disney is constantly announcing new and exciting projects. We can't wait to welcome you on an exciting visit in 2024 to Disneyland. Book now and save with our Stay Longer and Save Discount. Save 25% off a stay of 1-2 nights, 30% off a stay of 3-6 nights and 35% off a stay of 7 nights or more.