Why You Should Visit Oak Glen This Fall
Oak Glen, California is a charming mountain community known for its apple orchards, wineries, and family-friendly activities. It's the perfect place to visit in the fall, when the air is crisp and the leaves are changing color. located only about an hour and thirty minutes from the the Desert Palms Hotel and Suites, it's a great day trip to add to your itinerary. Take a peaceful break from your magical (and busy) Disney days.
Here are a few reasons why you should visit Oak Glen in the fall:
- Apple picking: Oak Glen is home to many apple orchards, where you can pick your own apples in the fall. There are many different varieties of apples to choose from, so you're sure to find one you like.
- Pumpkin picking: In the fall, many of the farms in Oak Glen sell pumpkins. This is a great place to pick out the perfect pumpkin for your Halloween jack-o'-lantern.
- Fall foliage: The fall foliage in Oak Glen is simply stunning. The leaves change color from green to yellow, orange, and red. It's a beautiful sight to see.
- Wineries: Oak Glen is also home to many wineries. You can take a wine tasting tour, or you can simply relax and enjoy a glass of wine on a winery patio.
- Family-friendly activities: Oak Glen has many family-friendly activities, such as hayrides, petting zoos, and corn mazes. It's a great place to spend a day with the family.
Here are a few tips for making the most of your visit to Oak Glen in the fall:
- Wear comfortable shoes, as you'll be doing a lot of walking.
- Bring a hat and sunscreen to protect yourself from the sun.
- Bring a water bottle to stay hydrated.
- Pack a picnic lunch to enjoy at one of the many scenic spots in Oak Glen.
- Check the Oak Glen website for a calendar of events to see what's happening during your visit.
I hope you have a wonderful time visiting Oak Glen in the fall! It's a beautiful and magical place.
Need to add another day to your visit? Save more with our Stay Longer and Save Discount!