Discover Thrilling Things to Do at Disney's Halloween TimeEnjoy hair-raising Halloween fun this fall with a spooktacular celebration at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California. Halloween Time takes over Disneyland this year through October 31. You'll find spine-tingling scares for tweens, teens, and adults - plus plenty of kid-friendly fun for younger children and tots. Are you ready for the ultimate autumn adventure? Discover how to make the most of the party and experience all of the wonderful things to do at Disney's Halloween Time.
What Happens During Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort?Halloween Time immerses you in the spirit of the season with an all-encompassing Halloween experience that stimulates all the senses. Spooky sounds fill the parks and costumed characters creep along the walkways, illuminated by eerie lighting effects. Halloween decor sets a festive stage, from beautifully carved jack o' lanterns to colorful fall flowers and Day of the Dead skeletons. Enjoy bewitching Halloween treats: popcorn balls, caramel apples, chocolate churros, glow cubes, and "poison" apple steins. Many evenings cap off with fireworks shows - and of course, all of Disney's rides, shops, and shows will be there to delight you. Both theme parks get in on the action, with dazzling Halloween decor, entertainment, and activities throughout Disneyland Park and California's Great Adventure.
Halloween Time at Disneyland Park: Frightful Fun & Haunted FiendsStart your journey into Halloweenland at the Main Street Pumpkin Festival, where hundreds of hand-carved jack o' lanterns illuminate the evening hours. The giant made-of-pumpkins Mickey is a must for your selfie collection. Be sure to check out the Day of the Dead skeleton display in Frontierland, as well as the Halloween Tree, an homage to author Ray Bradbury. Christmas and Halloween collide at the Haunted Mansion Holiday ride, and you can hug Pumpkin King Jack Skellington and his friend Sally from Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas. Meet other costumed characters, too, including Mickey and Minnie in full Halloween regalia. And stay late for Halloween Screams, the grand finale show featuring all your favorite Disney villains.
Halloween Time at California's Great Adventure: Bewitching Magic & MayhemThe ghost of Oogie Boogie haunts this theme park, joined by costumed characters at every turn. Head to "Radiator Screams" to see Cars characters in their Halloween best, and then kick up your heels at Mater's Graveyard JamBOOree and Luigi's Honkin' Haul-O-Ween. Feeling bold and brave? Get your thrills on a daring Halloween expedition with Guardians of the Galaxy at Monsters After Dark.
Keep the Fun Going at the Oogie Boogie Bash After-PartyYou'll need a separate ticket for this monstrous celebration, but it's totally worth it. Taking place at California's Great Adventure on select nights after the normal hours of the park, Oogie Boogie Bash brings Disney villains out to play with things that go bump in the night!
- Villainous - Witness the new World of Color show over Paradise Bay, an electrifying Halloween spectacular hosted by Oogie Boogie himself. Brilliant laser beams, lights, fountains, and special effects will leave you in awe.
- Mickey's Trick & Treat - Dance and listen to a not-so-scary ghost tour at this interactive Halloween party. Join Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy for a music-filled show with bubbles, bats, and mad scientist experiments.
- Treat Trails - Go trick-or-treating along scary-good Halloween trails - but watch out for goblins and ghouls! Pick up treats galore along immersive pathways.
- DescenDANCE - Join the dancers from the Isle of Lost and get down on the dance floor with the popular Villain Kids of Disney's Descendants films.
- Villains Grove - Dare to explore the dreamy, candle-lit realm of the Disney Villains, complete with magical special effects including a waterfall of light and a garden of color-changing roses.
- Frightfully Fun Parade - Cheer on the festive illuminated nighttime procession, led by none other than Mickey and Minnie.