To Our Desert Palms Hotel and Suites Family:With the recent announcement of Disneyland's pushed back re-open date, our opening will also pushed back. We will update this page as soon as we find out when Disney will be re-opening and in turn our own re-opening date. Once we are able to welcome our guests back again we want you to know that your well-being remains our highest priority. We want to assure you that we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation very closely and taking proactive steps to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff.
We remain committed to upholding the highest quality of standards and remain vigilant with our cleaning and disinfecting procedures in order to provide you with the ultimate in hospitality and service in the same manner you have become accustomed to.
Disneyland Resort has pushed back their reopening date indefinitely. Once open, please note that guests will need a reservation through Disney to enter the parks on or after that date, in addition to having a valid ticket or annual pass (for more information on Disney's re-opening policies please visit their website HERE).
The below safety measures have been implemented in order to protect our guests and staff from the spread of Covid-19:
- Our housekeeping department uses cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guest depart and before the next guest arrives, paying particular attention to disinfect high touchpoints, including items switch panels, remote controls, faucets, doorknobs, and handrails—throughout the hotel.
- Reusable collateral will be removed from guest rooms, including pens, notepads, coffee packets and other items. These items will be available from the Front Desk and can be delivered to guest rooms upon request after check in.
- Daily Housekeeping will not be provided, any items required by guests (including extra towels, blankets, soap, etc) will be delivered to their guest room upon request.
- Amenity deliveries to guest rooms will utilize ‘contactless' delivery
- We encourage guests to use credit or debit transactions upon check in.
- We have added hand sanitizer stations throughout the hotel for guests and staff.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning public spaces, including the front desk, the concierge desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, and room keys.
- All guests and staff will be required to wear face coverings while in public areas as required by the state of California.
- All guests and staff are encouraged to keep a 6 foot distance at all times in public areas.
- We ask that guests or staff who are not feeling well remain at home, cancellation fees will be waived in the case of illness.
- Our breakfast buffet service has been suspended, we will be offering a "grab and go" selection in the lobby for our guests.
- Our Hotel Restaurant, the Oasis Kitchen and bar, has been closed.
Please also note that our hotel pool and Jacuzzi are currently closed for renovations with an estimated completion date of August 1st.
If you have any questions regarding our re-opening procedures, please do not hesitate to contact us at 888-521-6420 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all guests and staff to continue to take standard precautions, including frequent hand washing and covering coughs and sneezes, to prevent the spread of flu-like illness.
Additional information on prevention measures can be found on the CDC website HERE.
We wish you good health and safe travels!